Drinking in Auckland On The Tour
Part of the fun of the tour is stopping having drinks and getting to know each other in bars along the way. If you don’t want to drink but you still want to do the tour you totally can! We will put together a series of New Zealand non-alcoholic options for you to try.
Useful Things To Know About Auckland
More Information About The Tour
How Much Things In Auckland Cost
Making Friends While Traveling In New Zealand
- 5 Free New Zealand Beers
- Three Hour Tour About New Zealand History
- Professional Guide
- Stops At 5 Historic Auckland Bars
Things to Note
- Please eat before you come.
- Start Time: 6:30pm . Return Approx 9:30pm
- All are welcome but be aware that places are limited so you need to reserve your place.
- Traveling between bars and stops is on foot so being comfortable is important.
- If you have already booked and need the address of where we start it’s ‘Brew On Quay’ in Britomart. 102 Quay St, Auckland CBD.
- Tour every Saturday but private bookings are available.
- Remember that bars reserve the right not to serve customers who are intoxicated or underage, please be sure not to get too drunk.
- R18 – ID Required.