Bar Tour vs Pub Crawl
There is no crawling involved on Auckland Historic Bar Tour, and the places we visit are nicer than your average pub, even though we squeeze a pub or two in there, and all of them hold historical significance. We pride ourselves on our ability to have everyone walk away learning something about the history of New Zealand, even professors from Auckland University of Technology.
Well, it’s very similar to how it sounds, one you stumble between where every you can get the cheapest drink, and the other to are taken on a tour where you learn about; the city, the country, the beer, the wine, the monuments, the history, the culture, the people, the places, the buildings, the heritage, and more!
Drinking in Auckland On The Tour
Part of the fun of the tour is stopping having drinks and getting to know each other in bars along the way. If you don’t want to drink but you still want to do the tour you totally can! We will put together a series of New Zealand non-alcoholic options for you to try.
Useful Things To Know About Auckland
More Information About The Tour
How Much Things In Auckland Cost
Making Friends While Traveling In New Zealand
- 5 Free New Zealand Beers
- Three Hour Tour About New Zealand History
- Professional Guide
- Stops At 5 Historic Auckland Bars
Things to Note
- Please eat before you come.
- Start Time: 6:30pm . Return Approx 9:30pm
- All are welcome but be aware that places are limited so you need to reserve your place.
- Traveling between bars and stops is on foot so being comfortable is important.
- If you have already booked and need the address of where we start it’s ‘Brew On Quay’ in Britomart. 102 Quay St, Auckland CBD.
- Tour every Saturday but private bookings are available.
- Remember that bars reserve the right not to serve customers who are intoxicated or underage, please be sure not to get too drunk.
- R18 – ID Required.